Learn more about the variety of classes we offer at Lagree MSP.
Great for first timers and anyone warming up to Lagree method. We work all muscle groups in this 50 minute class and get your heart rate up with special attention to form and technique with slower transition times to bring you more confidence on the MegaFormer™.
Lagree Signature 50
The Signature Lagree class is an intense 50 minute MegaFormer™ workout incorporating full body, strengthening and toning workout designed to get your heartrate up and exhausting each muscle group. Advanced modifications are provided and encouraged!
Arms Abs and Glutes
Mega Ride Combo
MSP combines both resistance training and cardio in this 60 minute blend of Megaformer ™ and Ride challenge. Expect half of the class on the Megaformer blending upper body and core, and half of the class on the bike for maximum exertion cardio. *Bring sneakers or cycle shoes with clips.
A fast and fun, action packed cycle ride geared to get your heart racing and legs moving to energizing music. This is a 30 minute cycle class taught by one of our certified cycle trainers. *Bring your cycle shoes or sneakers and show up 5 minutes early for set up.Book A Class
LAGREE MSP TERMS AND POLICY
- If you cannot make class, then please go to your profile, select ‘my info’, select ‘my schedule’, and click ‘cancel.’ No-shows will lose the class and will not be refunded.
- A 12-hour cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged for the class, no exceptions.
- Emailing the studio, or leaving a message are not acceptable forms of cancellation. Please make sure cancellations are made at least 12 hours prior to class starting to avoid penalty.
- You must log into your account to cancel your class.
- Clients with Single Sessions or Packages: cancellations made less than 12 hours in advance of class start time results in a $15 fee. The session will be credited back to your account (and not be lost).
- Unlimited Pass Members will be charged a $15 late fee to their account for late cancellations made within 12 hours of class start time.
- Cancellations made within 1 hour of class start time will be considered NO SHOW and result in a $25 fee.
- Clients with Single Sessions or Packages: NO SHOWS incur a $25 fee to their account.
- Unlimited Pass Members will be charged a $25 late fee to their account for NO SHOW.
- If you fail to cancel a class you do not attend, a $25 NO SHOW Fee will be charged to your account.
- We do not offer switching classes within the 12 hour window, but feel free to stop by at another class time that day, and if there’s an opening, it’s yours!
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangable or transferable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Limit of one Megaformer class per day (may be combined with a Ride class at no additional charge).
- If you sign up and attend a Megaformer class, and their is a Ride class following (or before) your scheduled class, there is no additional charge or session used. However, all riders who sign up online have a reserved bike. You will be considered drop-in and bikes are available first come, first served.
- Packages cannot be shared.
- If you are an existing client and arrive late to class, the instructor reserves the right not to let you attend the class, out of safety concerns. In addition, if there is a drop-in client waiting, the instructor will give your spot away.
- New clients must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class starting for orientation of the Megaformer, you will not be allowed to attend class, and you will lose your intro session. It is very important for us to give you an introduction to the Megaformer before class starts.
- Please provide request for cancellation 3 days prior to auto renew to avoid being charged.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please visit the class schedule for updates.
- Lagree MSP accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, cash or checks.
- Lagree MSP is not responsible for any bank overdraft fees.
- All classes must be prepaid.
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
- A $15 fee will be applied for a late cancellation.
- A $25 fee will be applied for a no show.
- If a class you’d like to take is full, we highly recommend putting yourself on the waitlist.
- If a spot opens, you will AUTOMATICALLY be added to the class and receive an email confirmation.
- All classes have a 12-hour cancellation notice, so if you’re added to a class from the waitlist at the last minute, be aware the 12-hour cancellation still applies.
- If you no longer want a spot in the class, you need to remove yourself from the waitlist 12 hours in advance of the class. If you are added to the class and fail to remove yourself in time, you will incur a late cancellation or no show – resulting in the respective fee.